Iceberg Research is looking for a journalist to complement our team. You are passionate about digging for information and have spent at least three years covering business/finance. As a member of our analyst team, you will, among other things, interview companies on a regular basis, write and edit reports, research industries and companies, and investigate the backgrounds of executives.
The ideal candidate:
- A team player who is willing to contribute at every stage of the research process, from idea origination to publishing.
- A native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Passionate about investigations
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Perfect integrity
- Welcomes coaching and constructive criticism
Competitive salary. If you are not located in an existing Iceberg location, you will be working remotely, with regular travel to meet colleagues.
Please send your application to careers(at)iceberg-research.com, which should include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you want to work in a short selling position and what you will add to Iceberg
- At least one work sample
When needed, we recruit analysts with at least three years of relevant experience in investment research.
The analyst will source for new investment ideas, perform company and industry research, review filings, look into backgrounds of executives, and write reports.
This person should have a strong interest in short selling research that uncovers frauds and misleading management claims. About 80% of the time will be spent on shorts and 20% on longs.
Our ideal candidate:
* A team player
* A critical and investigative mindset
* Able to write clear and rigorous reports
* Perfect integrity
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
Unless you are based in an existing Iceberg office location, you will work from home, with regular travel to meet colleagues.
Please send your applications to careers(at)iceberg-research.com. Your cover letter should show why you want to work in a short selling position.